We're Ready To Welcome You Back!
We are delighted to reopen our routine dental services to all our patients assuming they have no signs or symptoms of Covid 19.
However, whilst we will be open again with most "routine" procedures, we will not be back to full capacity immediately. This allows us to adapt to our new regulations and safeguards whilst allowing us to protect the health and safety of our staff and patients.
We have put together a short video to showcase exactly what changes you can expect on your next visit
- Please wait in your car or transport if possible when you arrive at the practice
- Call the practice on 01646 690580 to let us know you have arrived. We will then let you know when to make your way into the practice
- Please use the bathroom before you attend the practice
- Please attend alone wherever possible
- Please make use of handwashing facilities before entering the surgery.
- Please wear a mask or face covering
Should you be at risk, we can also isolate you in a separate waiting area until you can be seen.
Should you exhibit any of the documented signs of COVID-19 (High Temperature, Continuous Cough) we would ask that you avoid attending the practice. This helps to keep both our staff and patients healthy.
Initially, we will only be operating out of our Narberth Practice , with our aim to reopen the Herbrandston practice shortly after.
We will be operating at a reduced staff load as well, so you may not initially be able to see your preferred choice of dentist. This will change as regulations relax, but you will definitely be able to see a dentist to treat any problems you might have.
Thank you to all our patients for your patience and support during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing you all again soon, in a safe and pleasant environment
If you need to rearrange an appointment or have any other questions please just get in touch